Clarifying shampoo is something that most men and women use to bring back the life in their hair. In fact, the goal of this shampoo is to simply clean not just the hair, but the scalp as well. It cleans the dust, the oil as well as the chemical residue of certain hair care products that you use. Cleansing needs to be completely deep in order for you to get better results. If you would like to get the best of results, you can surely use this type of shampoo for about two times in a week. Most of these clarifying shampoos are using different formulas together with active ingredients to clean down your scalp. When it comes to hair care issues, shampoos have important role and this will be the main reason why you need to be careful when choosing one. Your choice of shampoo depends upon the texture of your hair and the water available in such area. This is the reason why you need to consider certain factors prior to taking the final decision of which shampoo you should choose among the varieties available.
Contents of This Page
- 1 What is a clarifying shampoo?
- 2 What is the best clarifying shampoo?
- 3 Pros and Cons of Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
- 4 Pros:
- 5 Cons
- 6 How To Use Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
- 7 Review
- 8 Carla Duncan (This is the Best Shampoo I Have Ever Used)
- 9 Rita Clark (It Works Wonders!)
- 10 Erica Benoit (Best Scene, Works Great!)
- 11 Brenda Dewitt (No More Oily and Greasy Hair)
- 12 Maria Howard (I Love it! 100%)
- 13 Conclusion
What is a clarifying shampoo?
Everyone knows that oily hair attracts dust and dirt that simply creates a whole lot of problems. Whenever dirt accumulates along with oil, it will result in clogging down the follicle pores of the head, which will also create problems eventually. If you’re using shampoos with harsh chemical ingredients, then you’re just making your scalp problems worse. This is simply the reason why you should use the best clarifying shampoo that could solve all of the problems you have with your hair.
Keep in mind, any wrong decision, will surely have a negative effect on your hair. A nice shampoo must relieve your scalp from any accumulated dust and oil and must be good in terms of dealing with any scalp problems. You also need to make sure that all of the hair requirements are being met with the right choice. You must be well aware of certain factors prior to buying one. You can always think of clarifying shampoos as deep cleansing agents for your hair. They actually cut through the build-up of hair products that you used, leaving your hair cleaner than ever.
However, different brands of clarifying shampoo may contain distinct types of ingredients, but they contain more ingredients that are best suited to the cleaning action, and even contain fewer conditioning agents than those of the regular ones. Moreover, clarifying shampoos might strip off the natural oils from your hair. Despite the fact that it removes those unwanted residues, you are still at risk of having dry hair and scalp. You must be very careful when you are using different clarifying shampoos; otherwise, it may cause breakage to your hair.
What is the best clarifying shampoo?
There are many “best” clarifying shampoos in the market. However, what works for you might not work for others, and that’s vice versa. If you’re looking for the best clarifying shampoo, there’s no need for you to look further, as Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo is just what you need. There’s actually a lot of reasons why this will be the best product for you. Here’s what it can do:
- It protects your hair from product build-up- different oils will build-up on your hair strands causing the products to be less effective, such as your normal shampoo. With Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo, it will wash away the buildup from hair products that you have used.
- It is a volume booster- if you have that fine and straight hair, making use of this clarifying shampoo will help you boost it best. Since it is light and deep-cleansing, it will really help you achieve that voluminous style.
- Clears oil in the hair- do you have that limp and greasy hair? For certain, it drives you crazy. Well, a clarifying shampoo could surely do the trick by simply giving you deeper as well as less moisturizing cleanse. You could skip conditioner if you don’t think that you need it. You only have to apply a bit to the last quarter of your lengths or simply use your spray leave in conditioner. If you could, you should alternate the clarifying shampoo with regular ones, as over-using it could be harsh on your hair. If you have that color-treated hair, it could make it fade fast.
- It gets rid of water deposits- for sure, many people love to swim, or they mostly spend time in beaches and pools. Well, everyone loves a good time. However, too much time spent on beaches and pools will surely make your hair dry and keep all those water deposits. Well, you do not want that. So, if you want to keep your hair undamaged from water deposits and chlorine, you can always use this clarifying shampoo.
Pros and Cons of Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
If it happens to be your first time to use a clarifying shampoo, it would be ideal to weigh in the benefits that it could do and the drawbacks. Here’s what you ought to know:
- It helps in removing the build-up thoroughly
- It removes hard water deposits, such as chlorine
- It gets rid of the residues from hair styling
- It helps in refreshing and rejuvenating the hair
- It prevents bacterial growth on the scalp
- It helps with the restoration of the PH balance of the hair
- It’s a good way to prep your hair for coloring
- It locks the moisture in the hair
- Fights with hair loss
- It helps with the regulation of sebum levels on the scalp
- It soothes itchy scalp
- Free from parabens, silicone, sulfate, sodium chloride and other chemicals
- It can strip the natural oils from your hair, so make sure that you do not over-use it
- Using it everyday is not advisable, as it may dry up your hair, which is not good for you at all.
How To Use Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
For using this clarifying shampoo, one must apply it to wet hair, massage it into the scalp and hair, while working through the ends, and rinse it thoroughly. You only have to do it in a way you do with shampoos. It’s definitely not rocket science. However, you need to make sure that you don’t over-use it. You still want to keep that natural oil in your hair and scalp.
Carla Duncan (This is the Best Shampoo I Have Ever Used)
My hair is so oily and most of my hair products doesn’t really work for me. I have my shampoo and conditioner and I love them. However, these past few days, I don’t see it lathering up that much, and at the end of the day, my hair becomes greasy, oily and I really don’t like it. I have searched for a good shampoo that could help me clarify/purify my hair and scalp. So, I came up with Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and it’s doing a great job in treating my hair. For the first two weeks, I was using it two times a week, but now; I am only using it as my Sunday shampoo. It leaves my hair and scalp with great volume, so soft and purified. I’m also a fan of fragrance, but this shampoo doesn’t have a strong sent with it and I’m okay with that. Since it has Argan oil in it, it doesn’t really make my hair dry. I love it. I actually recommended it to my friends and they all love it. We are so into hair styling and using different hair products, so it is something we really need.
Rita Clark (It Works Wonders!)
This shampoo makes my hair looking great, downright fantastic. I’ve been trying to look for natural and organic products, so I decided to get this one out. I’ve done my research about shampoos and this is actually one of the safest. I have used a lot of major brands such as L’Oreal, Dove, Head and Shoulders, Pantene and many more for the past two years. Using this organic and natural shampoo is somewhat new to me, but for the first time using it; it works great for me. The scent of the shampoo lasts longer and makes my hair clean without drying out or making it look so greasy. Overall, this product is 100% amazing and I’m really in love with it. It works wonders not just on my hair, but on my scalp as well. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Erica Benoit (Best Scene, Works Great!)
I just love this shampoo. I have this dry, flaky, and gross scalp and this shampoo has simply cured all the problems I had. Its lemongrass scent is somewhat refreshing and it makes me feel so clean. Since it also has Argan oil in it, my hair, scalp is highly moisturized, and all the dirt that has been living in it, for years and years, they are all gone. My hair is so silky, soft, and shiny. I do not know if anyone of you has experienced this, but upon application of the shampoo, it gives me that slight tingling sensation. However, I don’t find it that bad. In fact, it makes me feel rejuvenated and energized. It is totally the perfect shampoo for me, but I don’t use it everyday. I’m one of those women who takes showers everyday, but I don’t wash my hair everyday, Thrice a week is good enough for my hair. I don’t want to overdo it, because I don’t want my hair color to fade away.
Brenda Dewitt (No More Oily and Greasy Hair)
After using it on the very first day I received this clarifying shampoo, I noticed that my hair is not as oily as it used to be without being dried out and itchy. I love how it lathers really well, not to mention that it has natural as well as healthy ingredients. However, for me, the smell doesn’t really last that long. Most of the shampoos that I have used have scents that stays in my hair even after the next day. However, it’s not big of a deal for me, as it works just as great. Still, I am a fan of this shampoo. It’s somewhat rejuvenating and invigorating. I think that I’ll keep this shampoo for life.
Maria Howard (I Love it! 100%)
I’ve been looking for a nice and effective natural shampoo and this one is the best. I’ve tried and it works really great for my hair. I have a limp, naturally thin, and oily hair. Having it is somewhat frustrating, because it feels so gross at the end of the day. I want a strong and effective shampoo, but something that does not really dry up my hair. Looking at the ingredients, it is free from any chemicals and the scent is so natural. Therefore, I tried it, and let my hair dry after showering. It is so soft and shiny and it feels so alive. However, it doesn’t came in big bottles, and that’s a bummer for me. However, in totality, I love this product and I highly recommend it to everyone. It may not be so big, but it works way better than other shampoos out there.
Your hair is one of the most important parts of your body, and taking care of it is important. Nobody wants dry, limp, frizzy, oily and downright gross. So, if you’re looking for the best clarifying shampoo, it would be ideal for you to get this Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo now and enjoy every bath. Do not risk your hair and scalp with all the dusts and dirt that styling and using hair products cause. Make sure that you purify your scalp and make sure that you only use organic and natural products to it to avoid further damage. Keep your hair lively, nourished and moisturized and 100% clean with this product.