Looking for keto meal replacement – double chocolate milkshake ??
Watch the full video review from the proof user who explains in detail below.
Who doesn’t like a Chocolate Milkshake? Although, calling it a ‘milkshake’ is not quite right, because in this recipe, we use heavy cream instead of milk. This gives it a super rich and creamy texture and flavor!
www.blacktiekitchen.com for this recipe and more!
Support me on Patreon!:
Follow me on:
Chocolate Syrup Sauce
– ½ cup heavy cream
– ¼ cup cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp erythitrol or sugar replacement
– pinch of salt
– 1 cup ice cubes
– 1-1½ cups heavy cream
– 2 tsp erythitrol or sugar replacement
– as much chocolate syrup sauce as you want
1. Place the chocolate syrup sauce ingredients in a small pot or sauce pan.
2. Place over medium heat and whisk until it is a smooth sauce. If it is too thick, add some more heavy cream.
3. Once it is well mixed, remove from the heat.
4. Using a pint glass, drizzle sauce onto the inside to create decorative patterns.
5. Place the pint glass into the freezer to cool the sauce inside.
6. In a blender, add your ice cubes, heavy cream, sugar replacement, and desired amount of chocolate syrup sauce.
7. Blend until the ice is evenly shattered in the vortex of awesomeness.
8. Remove the pint glass from the freezer and pour your shake into it.
9. Top with homemade whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder over top for extra awesomeness.
Addtional: You can store leftover chocolate syrup sauce in the fridge to drizzle over other things, or for shakes in the future!
#chocolatemilkshake #lowcarbmilkshake #blacktiekitchen