Looking for Keto Dinner ??
Watch the whole video review from the proof user who explains in detail below.
What I’m cooking this week for our keto dinner + Freezer Cleanout!
On this week’s episode of What’s for Keto Dinner, I’m making more keto dinner recipes from the food I have in my freezer. We are exploding with meat and other foods in our freezer so it’s time to start using some of the keto friendly foods we stored.
Watch the full WHAT’S FOR KETO DINNER playlist:
This is my keto dinner menu for this week:
– Sunday: Keto Turkey Soup:
** Save your leftover turkey carcass if you can to make the best broth. Or just use regular chicken broth! Try this recipe for Turkey Bone Broth:
– Monday: Pork Ribs on the Traeger
– Tuesday: Pork Pizza:
– Wednesday: Pot Roast using chuck roast
– Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs: Here is my meatball recipe
For Keto Meal Prep:
1. Already made my turkey bone broth a few days ago from the leftover turkey bones.
2. Season the ribs with salt and pepper. And cook on the traeger. These can be cooked the day you want to serve them, but I will be working all day, so we will just heat them up.
3. Prep up fathead dough for pizza (unless you have in some in the freezer already – I did) Watch this to see how to make fathead dough:
4. Season the pot roast. I’m cooking this on keto meal prep day because I don’t have time to cook it later in the week. Since I’m cooking it in the oven, it takes longer to cook the roast. If you want to make it the day of, you can add it to a slow cooker with no broth and let it cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. My keto meatballs were already prepped. I had made them a month ago and froze them. I will unthaw these the night before. Cook them in the air fryer and serve with low carb marinara and hearts of palm noodles.
Natural Heaven Pasta: Use code KETOFOCUS to save 10%
Secco Wine Club:
Jenner Family Beef:
0:55 Keto Menu
2:54 Freezer Check
4:39 Keto Meal Prep Tips
5:23 How to Take the Membrane Off Pork Ribs
7:41 Cooking Pork Ribs on the Traeger Grill
9:43 How to Cook a Chuck Roast in the Oven
TRAEGER PORK RIBS RECIPE
Salt & pepper for seasoning
Remove the membrane if desired.
Start Traeger with open lid to burn off remaining gross smoke.
Preheat the Traeger to 225 degrees F with lid closed.
Place ribs on the grill, bone side down. Cook for 3 hours. You can occasionally check on them and spray or brush either apple cider vinegar or bone broth on them to keep them moist.
OVEN ROASTED POT ROAST
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 chuck roast
Salt & pepper
1 cup red wine
2-3 cups chicken or beef broth
Season all sides of the chuck roast with salt and pepper. Allow it to come to room temperature before searing.
Add butter and avocado oil to the bottom of an oven safe stock pot. Heat over medium high heat. Add roast and brown on all sides. Pour in wine to deglaze the pan and break up an brown bits on the bottom. Pour in broth. Add vegetables like onion, daikon radish. Other vegetables should be added about an hour before serving as they might get a little too mushy.
Cover and cook in a 300 degree oven for about 3-4 hours.
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to Make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Waffles:
Click here to see How to Make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music is from Epidemic Sound
#ketodinner #ketodinnerrecipes #ketomealprep