Looking for choconut keto mix ??
Watch the whole video from the proof user who explains in detail below.
Click here for your free Fat-Burning Kit ($17 value):
Abel and Alyson from FatBurningMan.com show you how to make world-famous Wild Diet and Paleo-Friendly Choconut cookies.
It doesn’t get much better than coconut with chocolate! Plus, we add walnuts for a yummy crunch and brain-boosting omega-3 fats.
Serves: 18 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
– 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
– 1⁄4 cup coconut palm sugar, plus more to taste
– 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1⁄2 cup organic unrefined coconut oil, at room temperature
– 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, coconut palm sugar, and salt until well incorporated.
3. Stir in the coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs. Work everything together with your clean hands.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnut pieces.
5. Scoop tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten each ball into a fat patty.
6. Bake until the edges are golden brown and the cookies are soft-set, 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Eat these cookies warm out of the oven or chilled right out of the icebox.
Get the Entire Wild Diet Cooking Class series:
More tasty recipes for free: