Looking for keto soups ??
Check the full video from the proof user who explains in detail below.
I truly believe soups can heal. And this keto vegan hot and sour soup is definitely one of the best healing soups in my book!
Find products/equipment I use for my recipes:
My Amazon shop UK:
My Amazon shop US :
Follow me on
3-4 Shiitake mushrooms
1-2 small carrot
Black fungus (a small handful, dried)
White pepper (ground)
3-4 tbsp black or rice vinegar
1-2 tbsp Soy sauce
Toasted sesame oil
4-5 cups of hot water
1 tsp konjac powder
For 1-2 cups of liquid:
1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum (sprinkle directly)
1/4 tsp Konjac powder (mix in cold water before use)
1/4 tsp Psyllium husk powder (mix in cold water before use)
1. Soak the dried black fungus in warm water for about 10-15mins.
2. Cut the vegetable and tofu in thin strips (bar the spring onions, chop them in fine pieces).
3. Saute the vegetables, black fungus and tofu in a frying pan with olive oil and toasted sesame oil for a few minutes. Pour in 4-5 cups of hot water, bring it to a boil and allow to simmer.
4. Season with white pepper, soy sauce and salt (adjust to your taste). Mix 1 tsp of konjac powder in some cold water and mix well.
5. Reduce the heat and add the konjac powder mixture in the soup and stir well. Pour in the vinegar and allow to simmer. (if you’re using silken tofu, add it now)
6. Before finishing, add in half the amount of chopped spring onions, turn off the heat, and drizzle some toasted sesame oil.
Serve with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions (or coriander) and a drizzle of toasted sesame oil. Enjoy!