Looking for keto macro calculator ??
Check the full video review from the proof user who explains in detail below.
My Favorite Keto Products:
– Perfect Keto collagen, whey protein and protein bars. Save 15% off your order with coupon code KETOREWIND15 at www.perfectketo.com
– Lakanto Sweeteners, syrups, and chocolates. Save 15% off your order with coupon code KETOREWIND15 at www.lakanto.com
– Yvette sports bra or leggings (worn in my photos). Use coupon code KETO10 with this link
– Keto Mojo Blood Ketone Meter – Save 15% off with this link
– Order Keto Rewind merchandise:
Want to send me something? Please email me first at [email protected]
FOLLOW my other social media accounts:
Now that we got the foundation of the keto basics I’m getting a little bit deeper into the keto lifestyle. Here is part 2 of my “Keto 101” video series.
I was originally using myfitnesspal to track my macros but I’ve recently switched over to carb manager. I like that carb manager is geared more to keto. Start with the free version of the app and as you dive into it you can always upgrade.
Here’s a sample meal that shows how to log it into carb manager to track your macros. I also show you how to calculate your macros based off your height, weight and activity level. I can’t stress it enough. The secret to losing weight is literally this easy. You need to learn this and own it. EVERY single thing that goes into your mouth should get tracked. If you don’t track it, the scale will show it. Also, it can be a real eye opener when you see how much you have been eating and may give incite on why the scale has stalled. Sometimes I don’t eat enough so the food diary will show that too.
Let me know if you have any questions!
SUBSCRIBE to this channel to follow my keto journey!