Looking for keto earthquake cake ??
Watch the whole video from the proof user who explains in detail below.
I took my famous Keto Earthquake Cake and made it with pumpkin spice! So delicious and perfect for fall gatherings.
Full recipe below!
2 1/3 cups almond flour
2/3 cup Swerve Granular or other granulated sweetener
1/4 cup unflavored whey protein powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoons salt
3 large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
2/3 cup pumpkin purée
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and divided
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup Swerve Confectioners or other powdered sweetener
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 9” x 13” glass or ceramic baking pan (see notes if using a metal pan).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granular sweetener, protein powder, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir in the eggs, pumpkin purée, 1/2 cup of the melted butter, and the vanilla until well combined.
3. If the batter is very thick, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until batter is spreadable, but not pourable. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
4. In another bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese with the remaining 1/4 cup of melted butter until smooth. Beat in the powdered sweetener. Dollop this mixture over the cake batter by the spoonful and sprinkle with the pecans. Use a knife to swirl everything together. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until the cake is mostly set but the center is still slightly soft and jiggly when the pan is gently shaken. Remove and let cool completely in the pan before serving, and store any leftovers in the fridge.
Check out my regular Keto Earthquake Cake here: