There are so many people who are encountering problems in our life, and commonly, they are experiencing health and medical issues that needs to be recognized as soon as possible. Not all would be able to have enough idea on what’s happening to them and may have lots of questions in their mind to be considered. If you are someone who is dealing with any kind of medical issue, then it would be ideal for you to know more about what you will experience and be guided on this.
There could be a long list of problems and issues for you to encounter and one of the most common is hemorrhoids or best known to many as hemroids. The first time you have heard about it, there is a big chance for you to have a number of questions to pop up in your mind that needs to be answered accordingly. With that, there is nothing for you to worry about that anymore because you are in the right place.
In this article, you will be guided on the most common questions asked by people when it comes to hemroids which includes the rundown below:
- What are hemroids?
- How long do hermoids last?
- What causes hermoids?
- How to get rid of hemroids?
- When to see a doctor?
- What are the symptoms of hemroids?
- What you can do?
- How to prevent it?
Feel free to know the answer you need as you read this article.
Contents of This Page
- 1 HemRid – Best Hemorrhoid Supplement. Reduce Hemorrhoid Itching, Irritation, Bleeding & Burning in 2-5 Days or Your Money Back. Clinically Tested Ingredients Provide Fast Relief – 120 Day Guarantee.
- 2 H- Hemorrhoids Relief: Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment for Internal, External or Thrombosed. Reduce Swelling, Itching and Burning Immediately. A Natural Alternative to Traditional Hemorrhoid Cream
- 3 Alleviate Hemorrhoid Treatment – 1.7 oz. Natural Fast Pain Relief Cream With Healing Formula for Burning Itching Bleeding & Swelling – All Organic Ingredients Large Size Hemorrhoidal Symptom Ointment
What are hemroids?
HemRid – Best Hemorrhoid Supplement. Reduce Hemorrhoid Itching, Irritation, Bleeding & Burning in 2-5 Days or Your Money Back. Clinically Tested Ingredients Provide Fast Relief – 120 Day Guarantee.
POWERFUL SUPPLEMENT HELPS FROM THE INSIDE OUT - HemRid helps from the inside out increasing circulation and relieving itching, burning, and discomfort. It gets into the bloodstream to strike the hemorrhoid at its source. HemRid is perfect to use with Tucks Medicated Pads, Preparation H, Doctor Butlers Ointment and Mayinglong Musk.
RAPID RELIEF FROM ITCHING, BURNING AND BLEEDING - HemRid's blend of natural, clinically tested ingredients attack hemorrhoids at their core to provide rapid long term relief. HemRid effectively works with hemorrhoid pillows, hemorrhoid creams, or hemorrhoid cushion treatments. HemRid is also safe to use with hemorrhoid wipes, hemorrhoid suppositories, and hemorrhoid ointment. HemRid can be used for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
DOCTOR RECOMMENDED, CUSTOMER APPROVED - Developed using clinically tested ingredients, recommended by world-renowned Physician Dr. Mitchel Schwindt, and trusted by over 30,000 customers, HemRid can help you take back control of your life and avoid the burning and discomfort that derails your day.
The hemorrhoids or hemroids could also refer to piles which are most commonly used by people. This could be really painful and unpleasant for many people, but the thing is, there is really nothing to worry about this because it could be easily treated and you can prevent it with a number of precautions.
The hemroids could get worse as time passes by and this is why, most of the doctors would recommend for you to make sure that it will be treated as soon as it appears. According to some research, there are 75% of adults in North America and Europe experiences hemorrhoids for at least once in their life. On the other hand, 50% of them would be at the age of 50 or more and may seriously need treatment.
However, the most common problem is that, there are only 4% who would seek for the help of the doctor or consider medical treatment. Most of the people who are having checkups would be proven to have hemroids but most of them would not even consider seeking for surgery and any other medical treatment.
How long do hemorrhoids last?
H- Hemorrhoids Relief: Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment for Internal, External or Thrombosed. Reduce Swelling, Itching and Burning Immediately. A Natural Alternative to Traditional Hemorrhoid Cream
Reduces itching, pain and swelling symptoms associated with Hemorrhoids
All Natural, easy to apply with no side effects
Two size options depending on the severity: Save 22% on 33ml bottles!
According to many research, it could last for a longer period of time as long as you are not having treatments for it. This is very common for most of the adults which could age between 45 and 65. However, this does not mean that the teens and even children would not have the chance to experience this. This kind of problem is very common to men because of various factors.
For women, this is most likely to happen and be experience when they are pregnant. As soon as you notice this kind of problem, it is best for you to seek for the advice of your doctor or if you are too shy to do that, you can simply do research for some of the home remedies that you can use.
What causes hemroids?
Alleviate Hemorrhoid Treatment – 1.7 oz. Natural Fast Pain Relief Cream With Healing Formula for Burning Itching Bleeding & Swelling – All Organic Ingredients Large Size Hemorrhoidal Symptom Ointment
◆ NATURE'S MIRACLE BALM - Alleviate uses only pure, natural and wild-crafted botanical ingredients
◆ CALMS, REPAIRS & ACCELERATES HEALING of inflamed, torn or damaged tissue.
◆ LUBRICATES AND COATS the sensitive passage ways and shrinks swollen hemorrhoid tissues
As soon as you notice that the veins around your rectum or anus are inflamed or swollen, then there is a big chance that you have hemorrhoids. There are so many reasons on why this could possibly happen to you and it is important for you to become familiar on this as soon as possible. Some of the different causes that you can experience include the following below:
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Chronic Constipation
- Having a hard time in releasing stool
- Sitting for longer period of time especially when exposed like in the toilet
- Trying and having anal intercourse often
- Being obese
- It could also came from genetics
The hemorrhoids might possible appear inside or above the anus so you can expect it both ways. This could happen to anyone and if you are one of them do not be too afraid as there are so many things that you can do in order to get rid of it.
How to get rid of hemroids
Just like what is mentioned earlier, there would be a number of things that you can do in order to get rid of hemroids. There is nothing for you to fuss about because you can easily get rid of it without any problems. Feel free to read more and know the different options that you have when it comes to this kind of problem.
Most of the medicines that you can take are over-the-counter and you can purchase it anytime you want. This means that you can get the medicine even without the prescription of your doctor. Some of the most common medicines that you can have include pads, ointments, or even suppositories. You have to look for those who have active ingredients like witch hazel and hydrocortisone which is known to help in relieving pain and itchiness. However, most of the medicines are not recommended to be used for more than 10 days and it is still important for you to ask for your doctor’s advice.
There is also a chance that your doctor may have simple incision if there is already a clot that had formed in your hemorrhoid. The incisions are noted to be really effective. But, there are times that you will experience continuous bleeding and if that happens, the doctor will require you to have coagulation, sclerotherapy or even rubber band litigation.
This kind of option is being considered if the patient did not successfully get the result they want to have from the other procedures done or if the hemroids they have is really big. There are some cases that the patient will be required to go home and have a rest after the surgery especially if it involves stapling. There are various surgeries that could be performed and it is important for you to know the most ideal to have.
When to See a Doctor?
There are different symptoms and if you have experience any of it, it is ideal for you to make sure that you will contact your doctor as soon as possible. You have to keep in mind that there will be times for you to have rectal bleeding but there are so many reasons behind it. Some of the possible cause is anal cancer or even colorectal. There are some people who commonly think or assume that anal bleeding is being caused by hemroids and refuse to visit a doctor.
If you would like to have assurances on your condition, it is really ideal to seek for the advice of the doctor. There would be physical examination to be performed and this include digital rectal exam. This kind of exam is a process which involves anoscope and lubricated, gloved finger. If you have already tried all the possible remedies and there are no improvements, then it is best for you to see your doctor.
The Surgical Classifications of Hemorrhoids
There are surgical classifications being considered when it comes to hemorrhoids. These classifications could help the doctor to know the situation even more and provide the right treatment that you will need. The classifications may include the following below:
- 1st degree – this kind of hemorrhoids commonly bleed but it is not protruding outside your anus
- 2nd degree – these hemorrhoids are protruding outside your anus when you are having your stool and it could be drawn back afterwards. This is the most common case and is not considered to be really dangerous.
- 3rd degree – these kinds of hemorrhoids needs your help. If the hemorrhoids could be placed inside the anal canal after being protruded then you have third degree hemorrhoids.
- 4th degree- the worst situation is that the hemorrhoids are protruding and you can’t place it back inside the anal anymore. This may also associated with strangulated tissue and swelling.
Symptoms of Hemroids
There could also be a number of symptoms that you may experience when it comes to hemroids and as early as now, you have to become familiar on each of it. This would be able to help you to be guided and determine if you truly have this kind of condition or not. Some of the symptoms that you have to keep in your mind may include the following below:
- Usually painless bleeding. There are times that the patient may notice red spots on the toilet bowl or in the toilet paper.
- There is an irritation and itching in the anal area that is hard to stop and very disturbing
- There is a great pain and discomfort in the anal area and the patient is having a hard time to move or sit down
- There are lumps that starts to protrude on the anal area
- There are swelling with bleeding in the anal area
- There are times that the feces will suddenly be released without you noticing it
Most of the time, the internal hemroids do not have any symptom and most of the patient would not be aware of this. However, if you suddenly feel the bleeding when you are passing a stool, then there is a chance for you to have it. If you will push the stool to be out, there is a higher chance for the hemroids to be protruded.
On the other hand, for most of the people who are experiencing external hemroids, there is a higher chance for them to experience bleeding and discomfort. They can also feel the hemroids because of the swelling and have a hard time in sitting down.
What to do on your own?
There are so many things that you can do on your own to relieve the symptoms you are feeling. However, you have to keep in mind that it will not really remove your hemroids. Some of the things you can do are the following below:
- Ointments and topical creams – there are so many creams that you can buy on the market which contains witch hazel. You can purchase this anytime you want as there is no need for you to ask for the prescription of the doctor.
- Taking a bath – you can consider washing the affected area with the use of warm water. It is recommended for you to avoid using soap because it could probably make the problem worse especially that there are different kinds of ingredients used for your soaps.
- Cold compress and ice packs – according to many people, it is also ideal for you to use ice packs on the swollen area. You can do this while you are on the bed to have the comfort that you need on sitting down or trying to take a sleep.
In the end, there are a lot of things that you have to know when it comes to hemroids and before you do anything, you have to consider asking for the help of your doctor. After all, they are the one who have enough knowledge on the most important things need to be done for your condition and help you to get started on this without any problems. It is also ideal that you are going to seek for an advice of other people. If you are practicing anal intercourse and you encounter extreme bleeding on the area, it is best for you to stop this and consider having treatment beforehand.
You can do more research on the internet to have a better idea on the common things being done by other people when it comes to treating hemorrhoids. There are so many articles and guidelines online which could give you a better idea on this and eventually help you, especially if you are really shy.